I successfully installed and tested my first Private Cloud server, based on UEC and Eucalyptus!
Next step: adding some cluster nodes, and making standard images work.
It is done in a virtual environment with limited resources, so it is only a test.
I am attending Tech Ed in Atlanta, see more clicking on the logo:
Tech·Ed is an excellent Microsoft oriented conference – here are the highlights:
- Get expert answers to your specific issues in real-time
- Access approximately 200 self-paced labs
- Receive a complimentary TechNet subscription
- View all Breakout Session videos when you get back to the office
- Share best practices with peers that have the same interests and concerns
- Focus on education and advancing your expertise, minus the office distractions
Check out the Session Catalog.
This blog would be devoted to making IT work.
The menu is reflecting my interests.